Stringstatic Mini Level 1
Mini 1 provides young students (ages 4-7) with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin player. Mini 1 workbook features these concepts and more!
- INTRODUCTION – Understanding the violin
- NOTATION – Using the open strings as the main reference and all notes on the stave and each string, sharps
- PATTERNS – Fingering on each string
- NOTE & REST VALUES – Crotchet, minim, semibreve notes and rests (stem direction)
- TIME SIGNATURE – Simple time 2/4 and 4/4 time