Inner Hearing the systematic and progressive approach to sight singing
Created for his own teaching needs at The Juilliard School, Evan Fein’s unique method presents a series of sequential building blocks to train aural skills through brief exercises, followed by original practice melodies.
- INNER HEARING is based on the ease of learning repeated patterns.
- Intervals are introduced in an intuitive order designed to smooth the challenges of advancing content.
- Over 400 melodic exercises are presented in treble and bass clef, in major and minor keys.
- Rhythmic and harmonic challenges also progress in gradual increments.
- INNER HEARING is equally ideal for traditional classrooms, online learning, or self-directed study.