Stringstastic Level 3 - Violin
Level 3 provides students (ages 6-11) with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a string player. Here is where students learn how to compose, read different rhythmic patterns and explore further.
Level 3 workbook features these concepts and more!
- NOTE & REST VALUES – Quaver note(s) and rest (Worldwide) | Eighth note(s) and rest (US/Canada).
- PATTERNS – Ostinato, sequence, rhythmic dictation (traditional, Kodaly, Orff method)
- SCALES – Minor scales and arpeggios
- ANALYSIS – Simple Musical Concepts, Terms, Symbols, Signs
- COMPOSE & CREATE
- EXTRA – 3rd position (violin, viola), half position (cello)