Harris, P - The Virtuoso Teacher
By considering The Virtuoso Teacher and how a teacher might attain virtuoso status, renowned educator and writer Paul Harris delves into the core issues of being a teacher and the teaching process. A fascinating look at topics such as:
- • self-awareness and the importance of emotional intelligence
- • getting the best out of pupils
- • dealing with challenging pupils
- • asking the right questions
- • creating a master-plan
- • taking the stress out of learning
- teaching for the right reasons.
This seminal book is an inspirational read for all music teachers, encouraging everyone to consider themselves in a new and uplifted light, and transform their teaching.