Flying Start Band Method - Tuba
The Flying Start Band Method is a new and innovative approach for beginner musicians – and what’s more, it’s Australian!
- Flexible format with left-hand pages designed for each instrument and right-hand pages for integrated band work
- Solid pedagogical approach catering for individual instruments.
- Variety of repertoire including folk songs and indigenous music from Australia and around the world, classical, rock and original compositions.
- 30 band arrangements of varying levels suitable for band concert performances throughout the year.
- Rounds, duets and trios to allow flexibility for group tutorials
- Extension pieces for more advanced students.
- Activities designed for creativity and improvisation.
- Clear explanations of musical concepts.