Eat Chocolate and Cry
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Christine Draeger and Lamorna Nightingale flute, Jocelyn Fazzone piano
Eat Chocolate and Cry celebrates the surprising diversity of new Australian flute music.
Featuring the exquisite musicianship of flautists Christine Draeger and Lamorna Nightingale and pianist Jocelyn Edey Fazzone, this recording will be of particular interest to flute teachers and students but is also a lovely selection of Australian "miniature" pieces, that will be valued by the discerning music lover.
The fifteen pieces are all suitable repertoire for presentation by NSW HSC performance students for the Mandatory Topic - Music of the last 25 years (Australian Focus).
* Matthew Orlovich Flights of Fancy (2006)
* Tim Dargaville Invisible Dance (2006)
* Ross Edwards Jerry's Dance Song (2005) from Mystic Spring
* Ross Edwards Arabesque (2006) from Mystic Spring
* Ross Edwards Earth Song from Nura (2004)
* Maria Grenfell On a moonlit night .. (2000)
Christine Draeger Promenade from Conference of the birds (2001)
* Damian Barbeler Confession 2 (2006)
* Katy Abbott Autumn Song (2001)
Gordon Kerry Silver-Point (2000)
* Graeme Koehne Garden Scene from 1914 (2001)
* Jane Stanley Firefly (1999)
Alan Holley Rosella (1999)
Jan Preston Eat Chocolate and Cry (2006)
* Elena Kats-Chernin Eliza Aria from Wild Swans (2002)
*Pieces are listed on the 2013 AMEB Flute Syllabus. Please check the AMEB syllabus for grades