Grade By Grade Flute Bk/CD Grade 1
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Grade By Grade series draws on the rich and varied Boosey & Hawkes catalogue of classical, contemporary and educational repertoire, highlighting composers including Serge Prokofieff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Karl Jenkins, Carol Barratt and Christopher Norton, alongside arrangements of traditional music from around the world by Peter Wastall, Vera Gray and others.
Carefully selected by Janet Way, this practical anthology provides the complete repertoire resource for the aspiring Grade 1 flautist and creates the perfect package for teaching, exam preparation and performance.
Each volume contains:
- 19 pieces & short studies, each complemented by a useful practice and performance tip
- grade-appropriate scales and arpeggios linked to the repertoire through bespoke text and exercises
- brand new sight-reading activities
- newly-commissioned aural awareness tasks
- a piano accompaniment booklet
Packaged with a CD of full performance demonstrations, piano backing tracks, and grade-appropriate aural awareness resources.